Thursday 30 June 2011

Half-yearly report

So, as it's June 30th, I thought I'd jot down the 10 best films I've seen this year. These include repeat viewings (and even one I saw at the very end of Dec 2010). Some are new, some are old but all are quality.

1. Barton Fink
2. No Country for Old Men
3. Tell No One
4. The King's Speech
5. Broadcast News
6. Educating Rita
7. 12 Monkeys
8. Animal Kingdom
9. Army of Crime
10. Good Will Hunting


And just for balance, the crappest films I've seen so far this year are (worst first):

1. Battle Los Angeles
2. The Expendables
3. London Boulevard
4. Transporter 3
5. The History Boys
6. Stone
7. The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader
8. Carry On Up the Khyber
9. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
10. The Book of Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment